Disclosure: Chalkbeat receives support from the Emerson Collective, which launched XQ.
Correction: July 21, 2016: A previous version of this story incorrectly attributed Justin Jamerson’s quotes to another source. This version includes the correct attribution.
Next Up In Politics & Policy
- from Chalkbeat Colorado Denver charter school, innovation zone employees can’t also be on school board
- from Chalkbeat Colorado Why innovation zone leader Vernon Jones Jr. is running for Denver school board
- from Chalkbeat Colorado Why parent and volunteer leader Scott Esserman is running for Denver school board
- from Chalkbeat Colorado Jeffco board candidates want better neighborhood schools, fiscal management
- Tennessee’s first summer learning camps yield improvements in reading and math, governor says
- from Chalkbeat Detroit How Michigan families will benefit from a $1.4 billion investment in child care
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Tennessee
Sign up for our newsletter.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.